Locally owned and operated since 2008, we are the premier Boston area mobile massage company for On-Location Table or Chair Massages for hotel, work, spa parties, trade shows and many other events.
We have carefully vetted and personally trained our team of over 25 licensed and insured massage therapists.(Female and Male)
Our focus on quality, customer service and education makes us the best in Boston. We will travel within an hour of Boston which may require a small travel fee after 20 miles from Boston Common. Parking may also be an additional charge not included in the price.
Owner of Mass Mobile Massage is Houston Bernard who has been providing medical massage for many years. He served in the US Army and one of his certifications was Master fitness trainer; also certified by National Academy of Sports Medicine and he has a BA in Communications from Worcester State University. Houston resides in Lexington, Ma.
Every therapist on the Mass Mobile team is carefully vetted, screened and continuously trained.
Mass Mobile is the exclusive vendor to Lenox Hotel, Hyatt Cambridge and Hyatt Boston. We have worked for years with Adidas and MS Society for the Boston Marathon. Some of our clients also include MIT, Harvard University, Revere Hotel, Taj Hotel, Ames Hotel, Boston Ballet, Northeastern, Bentley Univ., Boston College, Boston University, W Hotel, numerous professional athletes, celebrities and Greater Boston residents. A proud standing member of the Greater Boston Concierge Association. We are a local company and support local businesses.
- Cancellation policy – at least 24 hours notice or it will be forfeited
- Sexual harassment in words or innuendos is not tolerated and will result in the ending of the massage with no reimbursement to the client, and full prosecution under the law
- Intake forms are required for all massages
- Discounted quotes expire after 7 days
- $5 fee for itemized receipts
- Gratuity is not included, and is appreciated for a job well done
- PARKING is not included and may be additional. Our therapists do their best to find parking of course.
- Travel fee is $10 per 10 miles and per massage, measured by the fastest route on Google maps from Boston Common.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- No Refunds and all sales and purchases are final
- Weather Policy – in case of a snow storm or state of emergency we usually cancel 3 hours before the appointment and reschedule based on how safe the massage therapist feels to be on the road.
- Couples Massage or a massage with another person (other than client and MT) present – The client should not be touched in any way by a person other than the massage therapist or the massage will end immediately with no refund.
- Sickness – we suggest not getting a massage when you are sick unless you have been antibiotic for a few days already. We still need a 24 hour advance notice for any rescheduling in this case.
- If you are a wellness membership and you cancel your automatic payments through paypal without filling out the official cancellation form you automatically cancel your membership privileges and lose access to all accumulated massages. To gain access you will need to re-sign up for your wellness membership and recurring charges and still owe any months not charged in between that time before gaining access to the accumulated massages. To cancel your membership you must request and fill out the official cancellation form properly. There is a one month cancellation fee for memberships cancelled less than a year. Membership auto-renew after 12 months.
- If clients would like to book with a MMM massage therapists they must contact the office and not the massage therapist. Our therapists are under agreement they cannot see any current or ex MMM clients for up to 2 years after they leave MMM officially.
Interested in joining our team? Send us your resume. Click Here